Advanced Manufacturing: Get to grips with the future factory
Additive manufacturing, 5G networks, augmented reality and more – a wide range of novel technologies are finally maturing and finding vital applications in the most cutting-edge and productive factories. As manufacturers navigate challenges including chip shortages and supply chain disruption, engineers need expert knowledge of new approaches to efficiency and innovation.
The event will cover topics such as:
- Factory 5G networks
- Digital twins of factories
- Remote working systems and technologies
- Design for 3D printing
- AR/VR for factory layout
- Battery ‘gigafactories’ in UK and abroad
- Manufacturing capabilities required for offshore wind expansion
- Chip shortage
- Post-Brexit/ post-Covid supply chain issues
- UK automotive manufacturing slump
96% of attendees to Advanced Manufacturing now feel more confident talking about the techniques of advanced manufacturing.
93% of attendees would recommend the event to a colleague.